Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sloaney Beauty: Kill those wrinkles with snake venom


The Sloaney's Beauty Editor, Halle Carlson, discovers an impressive alternative to Botox... 

Ladies, let's face it… we’re getting older. And it shows. 
I have a love-hate relationship with the idea of Botox. When I am experiencing hostile feelings towards the cosmetic procedure, I find myself determinedly researching a safe and less invasive solution. After all, there must be some way of removing those pesky wrinkles on my forehead so I can join the moon faced beauty brigade.

The closest I have come to finding an effective alternative is Skin Chemists’ Wrinkle Killer Snake Serum. Skin Chemists is a London-based company that offers ethical and clinically proven products.

During the last month I have been lucky enough to test their premium Wrinkle Killer.



This serum promises the elixir of life; younger, smoother looking skin that maintains its elasticity, without appearing frozen. The active ingredient in Wrinkle Killer mimics the Temple Viper’s venom – naturally my eyes lit up when I read this, doesn't it sound a fierce weapon?

For the best results, Skin Chemists recommends using the serum twice a day as part of your daily skincare regime. I massaged a pea sized drop into the skin on my forehead, crow’s feet, and smile lines.


It provided instant satisfaction and within seconds I could feel results. My skin felt incredibly taut, yet I still had enough flexibility and movement to make expressions.

Over the course of the last month I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Not only have they released and become less noticeable, but my skin has become softer, more flexible and it has an improved glow.

Skin Chemists Wrinkle Killer Snake Serum is available online: http://www.skinchemists.co.uk 
Price: £119


The Sloaney has joined Facebook - LIKE US HERE
Contact Sloaney Beauty: beauty@thesloaney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment